20 THINGS YOU CAN DO TO BOOST YOUR HOME PRICE
THINGS YOU CAN DO TO BOOST YOUR HOME PRICE
1. Clearing kitchen of items like kettles, toasters etc.
2. Open plan living space (e.g. lounge/dining area).
3. Putting up strategically placed mirrors to increase the impression of space.
4. De-personalising the house by removing other personal effects, ornaments etc.
5. Removing a door/s from downstairs rooms to create the impression of extra space.
6. Taking down family photos.
7. An exposed feature fireplace.
8. Freshly cleaned carpets throughout.
9. Taking down artwork.
10. Buying fresh flowers and putting them on display.
11. Stripped floorboards in at least one downstairs living area.
12. Buying new/brighter lights/bulbs.
13. Removed items from built-in wardrobes to make them look roomier than they are.
14. Baking fresh bread or making fresh coffee.
15. Removing other furniture and bulky items.
16. Removing a sofa to create the impression of extra space.
17. Removing a dining room table to create the impression of extra space.
18. A new executive car parked outside.
19. Integrated sound-system.
20. Driveway pressure washed clean.
Few Important Facts:
” 22 per cent said they have decided to not make an offer on a home in the past because it was too cluttered “.
” Two thirds of sellers who de-cluttered before viewings received a higher offer than expected – £4,811 more, on average, the study claims “
If you want to SELL your house CALL optimhouse estate agents for expert advice: 024 7697 0019